Don't let pain slow you down.
Interventional Pain Physicians of South Florida accepts most major insurance payers including:
- Aetna US Healthcare - HMO, PPO
- A & G Healthcare Services
- Allevenet, LLC
- Beechstreet PPO
- Blue Cross/ Blue Shield
- Blue Cross/ Blue Shield (Exchange)
- HAA Preferred Partners
- Medicare International
- Memorial Managed Care
- Preferred Medical Plan
- United Healthcare
- Auto Insurance* (We do not accept LOP’s)
- Self Pay
*Personal Injury Patients are accepted on a case-by-case basis
Workers Compensation Plans
- Choice Medical Management Services
- Corvel Healthcare Corporation
- Fortified Providers Network
- Global Medical Management
- Heritage Summit Healthcare of FL
- USA Managed Care International
- Medical Claims Management (MCM MAXCARE PPO)
- PlanCare - NPPN/ Coalition America
If your plan is not listed, please call the office at (954) 433-8711 to verify plan participation.
What to Bring to the Appointment
- Your medical insurance card(s).
- Your valid Florida driver’s license or valid Florida photo identification card.
- Physician referral forms if required by insurance.
- A list of current prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medications you are taking, including dose and frequency.
- Pertinent information about your medical and surgical history.
- Any recent x-rays, Ct scans, or MRI reports and other appropriate medical records you may have.
The following forms can be downloaded to your computer and printed at home. By filling out these forms ahead of time, you will save a significant amount of time during your initial visit. If you have trouble downloading the files, we are happy to fax or email them over as well. Just give us a call: (954) 433-8711
All forms provided in web-standard PDF format, easily opened using the standard Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have the Adobe Reader, you can download it for free by clicking here or on the Get Adobe Reader icon
There may be a $25.00 fee for all appointments cancelled less than 24 business hours from the scheduled appointment date and time with the Physician.
There will be a $25.00 fee for all appointments that are not attended and/or cancelled less than 24 business hours from the schedule appointment date and time with the Physician.
Schedule your appointment today by calling our office @ (954) 433-8711