Don’t let pain slow you down.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Your medical insurance card(s).
- Your valid Florida driver’s license or valid Florida photo identification card.
- Physician referral forms if required by insurance.
- A list of current prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medications you are taking, including dose and frequency.
- Pertinent information about your medical and surgical history.
- Any recent x-rays, CT scans, or MRI reports and other appropriate medical records you may have.
If you must cancel your scheduled appointment, we require that you call the office one (1) working day in advance. Appointments are in high demand and your early cancellation will give another person the opportunity to have access to medical care.
Click here to view our full Cancellation and No-Show Policy.